Inside Sales Representative with German or Hebrew or Croatian/Serbian
You cooporate with your team to generate new opportunities by strategically identifying clients of all levels, that have attended technical events all over the globe.
The ideal candidate is fluent in German or Hebrew or Croatian/Serbian and possesses excellent language and communicate skills, along with an understanding of qualifying customer opportunities.
In this role YOU will:
• Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools.
• Cold call in order to obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria.
• Interact with and qualify prospects - identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company's CRM.
• Assist senior colleagues in developing and executing high-value presentations and product demonstrations.
• Provide full customer care and making sure no client's question is left without an appropriate answer.
We are looking for candidate who has:
• Native or near-native level (C1/C2) of German, Hebrew, Croatian/Serbian.
• Very good command of English.
• Previous experience in sales or dealing with business contacts is a plus.
• Reasonable working knowledge of the IT industry.
• Strong communication and networking skills.
• High self-motivation, innovative, and proactive approach.
We can offer you:
• Opportunity to work in a successful and innovative environment and to obtain knowledge in cutting-edge technologies.
• Personal and professional development in a stable recognized and growing company with an excellent network of partners and customers.
• Competitive remuneration.
• Intensive training phase.
• Friendly and supportive working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, don't wait to apply!
Verita HRZobacz wszystkie oferty Verita HR