Digital Transformation Consultant
The Future Mind team is looking for a seasoned sales professional to join us in the position of Digital Transformation Consultant (Sales) in Warsaw.
Future Mind is a software development company with more than a decade of history. In March 2020 we received (another) Mobile Trends Award, for delivering the best mCommerce application in Poland. Our software developers work on projects ranging from IoT experiments with large retail corporations to promising VR startups. We have teams of experienced engineers ready to deliver top-quality services to the clients you bring on board.
We value proactive, persistent professionals who enjoy working as part of a team. Are you ready to join the only company you’ll never want to leave? If you are an independent, reliable new business manager with a proven track record in closing relevant B2B sales deals in the tech industry, keep reading, and take part in our remote hiring process. Take a look at the list of requirements and if you think you have what it takes, let’s talk!
This job is all about:
- organizing and running day-to-day sales activities according to team strategy,
- building long-lasting relationships with clients at different levels of their organizations,
- reaching out to potential clients by e-mail, phone, and social media,
- making sure prospective clients are provided an excellent service,
- identifying and closing new deals and developing existing client accounts,
- preparing offers and supervising project valuation,
- finding creative ways to reach more prospective clients,
- overseeing the entire sales cycle.
What we’re looking for:
- at least 2 years of B2B sales experience in the tech sector with high-ticket clients,
- track record of successful deals backed by professional references,
- understanding the process of software development and the ability to explain it to non-technical executives on the client-side,
- broad knowledge of IT solutions allowing you to understand client requirements and expectations and draw them up to present to the team for further analysis,
- knowledge of efficient sales tools and methods (e.g. social selling),
- following good sales practices, like maintaining an up-to-date CRM database,
- a very good command of English and great communication skills.
We also appreciate:
- existing relationships with prospective clients in the retail industry,
- good command of another European language,
- technical background will be a great advantage, but it’s not required,
- knowledge of social media monitoring tools, such as Brand24.
...and here’s what we have to offer:
- market rate salary depending on your experience, and the results you achieve,
- the possibility to significantly impact your projects - your input has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from different industries - each project is different,
- continuous professional development - we all keep learning,
- financial support when you want to learn, go to a conference or take part in a meetup,
- flexible working hours and the ability to partially work remotely*,
- private health insurance and sports membership,
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, foosball and some gaming gear for when you need to relax,
- a friendly atmosphere based on common trust and responsibility - we really like and value the people we work with.
*For now, we all work from our homes, but once the COVID situation settles we are looking forward to coming back to our offices with a possibility to partially work remotely. You can take part in our recruitment process without leaving your home. Stay safe!
Future MindZobacz wszystkie oferty Future Mind