New Business Manager
Gliwice / Bielsko-Biała / Kraków
As a New Business Manager you will be responsible for:
- finding and identifying new leads using a wide range of marketing tools;
- building and managing the sales process on foreign markets;
- developing new Brainhub Clients (mainly in the USA and Western Europe) with any method you choose;
- conducting meetings and negotiations with potential Clients;
- building relationships with clients, analyzing customer needs;
- keeping updated CRM (Pipedrive/Hubspot);
- working closely with the Growth Team in order to achieve planned sales targets;
- co-creating the sales strategy with the Growth Team and management.
What do we expect?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position ( foreign markets ), in the software development, service or consulting company,
- Sales experience in areas such as Inbound, Outbound, Networking,
- Startup markets knowledge, interest in new technologies,
- Proactivity, entrepreneurial drive, ownership,
- Nice to have: team management and leadership skills,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (min. C1).
What do we offer?
- Real impact on development of the company,
- Building original startups,
- English lessons with Native Speaker (100% funding),
- Flexible working hours, remote work,
- Internal training/webinars,
- Fresh fruit, coffee, tea at the office, integration events (once every 2 months),
- Salary: 6,5K - 10K PLN (net B2B) + bonuses;
- Work at the headquarters in the center of Gliwice or in Bielsko - Biała, Kraków.
Brainhub Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Brainhub Sp. z o.o.