Who we're looking for
- 3-5 years of experience in cost accounting/controlling is a must,
- Degree in Accounting, Finance preferable, other majors (Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Methods) acceptable when supported by relevant work experience,
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of financial processes,
- Very good command of written and spoken English is essential,
- Knowledge of SAP (or other ERP)a strong advantage,
- Experienced Microsoft Office, advanced Excel user,
- Professional behavior, strong communication skills and orientation on internal client. Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various seniority levels,
- Organized, self-motivated with excellent analytical skills, attention to detail,
- Ability to work under time pressure to tight deadlines,
- Willingness to challenge the status quo, identify and propose process improvements,
- Customer focused with willingness to go additional mile.
Your future role
- Be responsible for monthly delivery of internal management accounts (Balance Sheet and P&L) in a timely manner,
- Have full understanding of underlying numbers be able to prepare and explain the deviations of P&L actuals vs plan,
- Ensure correct levels of accruals and prepayments (both regular and ad hoc),
- Maintain overview of the intercompany recharge process, check and challenge the overhead allocation mechanism,
- Be the first point of contact in answering questions on financial performance in the area of responsibility, be able to build convincing story from the underlying numbers,
- Identify process inefficiencies challenge and propose improvements to the processes and procedures,
- Answer auditor’s questions (management audit),
- Independently perform process activities based on received guidelines and internal policies,
- Post and reconcile Management Books documents,
- Perform regular checks on financial database in order to maintain good quality of data,
- Prepare ad hoc reports for senior management, manage special reporting requests,
- Ensure service delivery in line with agreed controls and procedures.
What we offer
- Work in one of the world’s largest professional firm,
- Stable working environment,
- Excellent portfolio of trainings,
- Ability to work in an international environment,
- Possibility of development and career progression.
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
The team is composed of finance professionals both- Juniors and Seniors who perform all Finance activities for Deloitte Central European countries (18)