Security Maintenance Analyst
The Security Maintenance (SM) team within the Investment Accounting and Operations (IAO) department is responsible for the creation and maintenance of noncomplex security data for all asset classes (U.S. domestic and international) covering various security types such as Fixed Income, Money Market, and Equity that are used in multiple internal downstream applications. Security data is retrieved from outside vendors such as Bloomberg, IDC, etc.
If you like working with data, are detailed oriented, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and analytical, then this job might be for you.
- Create/Open new Institutions (Issuers) and Instruments (securities) in the Enterprise Security Master System within SLAs.
- Perform non-complex maintenance tasks.
- Escalate all issues promptly and effectively to seniors and supervisors as needed.
- Research, input, and validate security indicative data on various internal databases and systems.
- Participate in the training sessions on setup process and maintenance functions.
- Take ownership of one’s own training needs and develop progressively.
- Complete Departmental and organizational level mandatory trainings.
- Participate in discussions regarding data quality issues and other process challenges in order to learn how the various tasks/controls fit together.
- Perform tasks as needed on US holidays, weekends, and during business continuity exercises/relocations.
- Compile daily metrics.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field.
- Min. 1 year of financial experience in securities/investment business.
- Knowledge of the financial markets and various security types (i.e. stocks, bonds and derivatives).
- Ability to gather and research information from external sources and resolve problems.
- Ability to work in a short term and daily deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work on multiple problems at the same time and to keep all appropriate personnel apprised of current activity and events.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Well organized and detailed oriented.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (intermediate excel preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Experience in using a Bloomberg Terminal is a plus.
- Available to work in 1.00 PM – 10.00 PM shift.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Possibility to develop your career in a Global environment.
- Attractive location.
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, Multisport Card, Staff investment program.
- Stable employment conditions.
- Free gym in your office.
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
- Participation in international projects.
- Possibility to lead or support Charity Events.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.