About the role
We are looking for ambitious individuals eager to join one of our teams of Analysts and develop their knowledge of Derivatives Operations.
Successful candidates will be exposed to listed derivatives products which are handled throughout diverse processes on a daily basis. Your core responsibilities will depend on the team you join and will typically include:
- Control and allocation of executed trades with direct impact on the exchange.
- Performing trade closeouts per client request with direct impact on the exchange.
- Performing daily and monthly reconciliations of operations core trade capture systems, CCP and brokers reports to the firms’ books and records.
- Performing core collateral management tasks, which include – managing margin calls, collateral booking, interest processing, payment processing.
- Providing wide range of regulatory reporting with timely manner, including escalation if missing or invalid.
- Processing of other post trading client operational activities.
- Participation in process deployment, with all necessary documentation.
- Participation in process improvement leading to further automation including cooperation with IT and business change departments.
Essential Skills Required:
- We are seeking recent graduates with good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated, looking to be challenged.
- Recent graduate in a financial or other numerate discipline.
- Very good English skills.
- Willingness to learn, self-motivation and inquiring mind.
- Proper task handling by prioritizing and managing time efficiently.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Aspiring to develop a successful career with a leading financial technology company!
What we offer:
- A modern, spacious working environment in the center of Wroclaw.
- An attractive salary while learning the business.
- Specialist/domain training – relating to asset management.
- A stimulating learning environment to help your personal development and prepare you for exciting roles within the FinTech industry!
- Social and networking opportunities with the wider business.
- Take a tour of our office - Google maps.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.