Who we're looking for
- Graduates of every faculties (Bachelor or Master's degree);
- Very good command of English;
- Any other language would be a great asset (we are mostly looking for people who can at least read with understanding in any other language, especially European e.g. Russian, German, French, Scandinavian languages etc.);
- Good command of MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and team-working skills;
- Willingness to travel (not on a regular basis) would be an asset;
- Professional experience is not a must but internship with a financial institution or in a compliance function will be an asset.
Your future role
- We are a part of Deloitte Forensic, working on international Financial Crime projects (Anti-money laundering, Fraud prevention, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, etc.);
- Information search, analysis and interpretation (investigations);
- Required documents collection and verification of their correctness;
- Performing background searches (negative media releases, sanction search, checks in databases, etc.);
- Assisting with whistleblower services for our clients (employees of our clients reporting misconduct);
- Cooperation with Deloitte professionals from Deloitte offices around the world;
- Working on Client projects outside the office (not on a regular basis).
What we offer
- Work in one of the world’s largest professional firm’ Shared Service Center (back office function);
- Work with stakeholders around the world;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Training and ability to become a Financial Crime professional (currently highly in demand);
- Stable working environment (regular working hours, permanent contract);
- Working days from Monday to Friday;
- Benefits for employees (Multisport card, private medical healthcare, travel insurance, bike rental, occasional events in the office).
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
The team is involved in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory assignments, and the main scope of activities is related to providing highest quality financial and commercial due diligence advisory and assistance.