Senior Representative, Client Processing, Trade Capture (Night Shift 21:00 - 5:00)
Senior Representative, Client Processing, Trade Capture
(Night Shift 21:00 - 5:00)
Alternative Investment Servicing (AIS) Operations consist of variety of teams servicing functional areas such as Trade Capture, Middle Office, Reconciliation, Cash processing, FATCA and Documents Management. Teams assist the research and resolution of general and basic operational issues regarding fund administration, follows procedures to complete day-to-day tasks.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields. During first months of on-the job training you`ll be assigned to a buddy and be able to:
- Learn about market participants, such as executing broker, clearing house, prime broker, custodian.
- Understand a wide range of financial products, include, but not limited to; equities, options, contracts for difference (CFD’s), equity swaps, repurchase agreements, warrants, futures, forward contracts, bonds, interest rate swaps and credit default swaps.
- Understand trade life cycle.
- Cooperate with market participants worldwide.
- Cooperate with other AIS Operations departments all around the world.
- Use your English skills on a daily basis.
Being part of our Trade Capture team your day-to-day tasks will be related, but not limited to:
- Support our internal clients.
- Support fund valuation by reflecting trading activity in the accounting platform.
- Setting up securities in the system.
- Discrepancy and exceptions investigation using information from different vendors.
- Checking work of less experienced team members.
- Supporting juniors with their tasks.
- Independent resolution of more complex issues.
- Providing training to new joiners and share knowledge with less experienced staff.
- Participation in testing.
- Participation in cross training.
- Participation in job shadowing.
- Participation in team presentations.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Participation in key controls creation.
- Risk Management – escalation to Supervisor/Manager in case of operational risk occurrence.
If you like:
- Working in a group.
- Practice your English.
- Develop your analytical skills.
- Comparing information from different sources to make decisions.
- Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to deadlines.
- Working with Excel.
- We are waiting for you!
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Package.
- Ability to work under pressure while consistently meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with data consistency and correctness.
- Ability to work as part of the team.
- Pro-active and highly motivated – goal orientated and driven to find resolution of problems.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Proactive in self-training.
- Technical knowledge how financial instruments works - both listed and unlisted. Instrument types include, but are not limited to, equities, options, contracts for difference (CFD’s), equity swaps, futures, forward contracts, bonds, interest rate swaps and credit default swaps would be beneficial.
- Confident personality, acting as a liaison with Front Office and client/ counterparties – very good customer service skills
- An in-depth technical knowledge of middle office and/or back office procedures gained within a cross-product operations role would be beneficial.
- Participation in projects & students organizations are additional asset.
- Working hours: Night Shift 21:00 - 5:00.
- Additionally 30% night shift allowance for every hour of the work.
- Full time contract of employment.
- Location : Sagittarius Building ul. Sucha 2.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.