Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organisations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 23,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With nearly 65,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $14 billion, through its market-leading companies including Marsh,Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter@Mercer.
Global Online Surveys Team seeks candidates for the following position based in Warsaw:
SURVEY ENGAGEMENT ANALYST
Essential job responsibilities:
- Cooperating with internal and external clients globally to deliver high-quality employee engagement products.
- Creating and testing online questionnaires in multiple foreign languages in internal tools.
- Coordinating distribution of surveys (setting up invitation emails and reminders in multiple languages, making sure that system is set-up correctly).
- Offering helpdesk support for external clients.
- Preparing own calculations in Excel, SPSS, R or Tableau to check the correctness of data in employee engagement reports.
- Maintaining high quality of delivered reports.
- Helping with the preparation of executive presentations.
- University degree, preferably faculty of quantitative / statistics, sociology or other discipline.
- At least 1 year of experience in data analysis, preparing statistical reports.
- Advance MS Office Knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and strong general computer literacy.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills/experience.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines, in a team-focused, fast-paced and flexible environment.
Other Desirable Skills/Experience:
- Knowledge of SPSS / R / VBA / Python / Tableau.
- Knowledge of online survey tools.
- Experience in working in a multinational, virtual team.
- Experience in quantitative market research.
- Other language skills (preferably French or Portuguese).
- Competitive salary based on employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card, language courses).
- Daily cross-regional collaboration practice and multiple development opportunities within multinational company.
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves.
- A-class office building facilities near to Plac Zawiszy
Please send your application in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.