Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organisations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 23,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With nearly 65,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $14 billion, through its market-leading companies including Marsh,Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter@Mercer.
We seek talented and motivated candidates for the following position:
BROKERAGE TEAM SUPPORT JUNIOR SPECIALIST
(EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND BENEFITS TEAM, WARSAW)
- Analyzes’ and reports’ preparation (in English and Polish).
- Participation in insurance programs’ negotiations.
- Preparation of correspondence, statements, papers, presentations and other documents needed for insurance programs’ implementation.
- Participation in insurance programs’ implementation (meetings with clients, information campaigns, etc.).
- Creating and updating web portals, preparing and carrying out surveys for clients.
- Active daily support for insurance brokers.
- University degree, preferably in administrative, economics, finance, law area.
- Desirably experience in working in an insurance or broker company.
- Desirably knowledge of the medical industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office and general computer literacy.
- Good command of English.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with business partners and employees at all levels.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, the initiative.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves.
- Competitive salary based on the employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, savings plan, lunch card, language courses).
- A-class office building facilities.
Please send your application in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.