DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.jobs.dxc.technology
Junior Administration Specialist
- monitors & analyses data provided by Service Delivery to ensure timely & repeatable processes for volumetric invoicing & reporting as per contractual requirements;
- ensures quality & timeliness of client invoicing & consumption reporting based on data provided by Service Delivery;
- responsible for providing process and system expertise in the areas of order management & customer invoicing;
- works effectively & in a close teaming relationship with other member of the Account teams;
- verification of documents for correctness and completeness;
- monitoring parcel prices in supplier system;
- close cooperation with vendors;
- working on internal ServiceNow system;
- basing entering shipment transactions in DXC accounting system;
- printing and sending invoices to vendor;
- first level university degree with a focus in administration or finance area;
- first professional experience in administration or finance area (e.g. internship);
- very good English.
Knowledge and Skills required
- good understanding of analysis;
- very good knowledge of MS Office especially - Microsoft Excel;
- excellent communication skills and superior teamwork skills and ability to influence multiple organizations;
- good business acumen;
- excellent teamwork skills.
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- medical package for Employees and their closest family;
- multisport card;
- life insurance package;
- employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation;
- free coffee, tea;
- modern offices;
- work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements;
- trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.