Vendor Master Data Specialist
Key responsibility of the VMD Administrator will be new supplier set up in the system and maintenance of the supplier database, validation of correctness of incoming requests and performing analysis of data in order to ensure high quality of vendor master files.
• Act as a primary point of contact for questions related to vendor master data.
• Complete vendor set up and maintenance in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensure that all performed changes are supported with required supporting documentation and comply with company’s requirements and procedures.
• Ensure high quality of master data.
• Vendor data controls (running regular and ad-hoc reports in order to eliminate duplicates, perform vendor deactivation, and standardize data formats).
• Seek and implement process updates/improvements to prevent future data quality issues.
• Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
• Experience in VMD or AP/P2P is a must.
• Very good MS Excel knowledge is a must (lookups, pivot tables).
• Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with people at all levels and develop effective relationships at all levels.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
• Pro-active approach and can-do work attitude.
• Self-motivated and reliable team player with ability to drive, analyse and implement process improvements.
• Career opportunity in a multinational company
• Multilingual, friendly work atmosphere
• Private medical care with an attractive pack
• Competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance-Benefit system)
• Work place located in quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport
CBRE Corporate OutsourcingZobacz wszystkie oferty CBRE Corporate Outsourcing