In this role, you have the opportunity to
get to know what goes on backstage of the process of marketing campaign creation (from brief to results analysis). You will see how different departments contribute to the final result and experience how to work with a great variety of clients & external agencies.
You are responsible for
- support the marketing team in daily tasks;
- assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities;
- prepare promotional presentations;
- help distribute marketing materials;
- help organize marketing events;
- collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns;
- perform market analysis and research on competition.
You are a part of
A big, cross-functional team, where everybody has the same goal- create a successful marketing campaign. We appreciate people with a strong passion for marketing, who are willing to learn and undertake new responsibilities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- graduate or student of the last year;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- fluent in English and Polish;
- good knowledge of MS Office;
- passion for the marketing industry and its best practices;
- strong desire to learn along with the professional drive;
- good understanding of different marketing techniques will be an advantage.
In return, we offer you
- 12-month contract with possibility to extend;
- training and development opportunities;
- yearly bonus based on performance achieved;
- possibility to participate in a group life insurance;
- private medical care with an option to extend it to family members;
- multisport card, which enables to use of a wide range of sports and recreation facilities throughout Poland;
- possibility to purchase Philips products with discount.
Intrested? Please apply by "Aplikuj Teraz" button.