We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals Alexander Mann Solutions fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Due to our continuous growth we are currently looking for:
Want to see our office before applying? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMfbducSxeE
- administering on-boarding and extensions process (including but not limited to Background check screening, collecting and reviewing candidate’s documents, updating the system and relevant trackers, preparing the contracts, resolving queries from candidates, Hiring Managers and suppliers via phone and e-mail);
- day to day contact with internal & external Stakeholders - by phone and email;
- completing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required;
- management of day to day queries ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary;
- working towards the service levels agreements (SLA) and compliance standards;
- conducting process reviews and making suggestions for improvements;
- managing various administration activities that would be specific to the CWS account.
- very good English – both verbal and written;
- strong customer skills;
- high level of accuracy;
- ability to work under time pressure and tight deadlines;
- excellent communication, organisational, problem solving and multitasking skills;
- ability to manage stressful situation in a professional manner;
- pro-active and positive approach;
- team player;
- good Excel skills will be an asset.
- exciting career in a renowned, international organisation with opportunities to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries;
- multicultural environment with a number of internal mobility opportunities;
- professional training programme, mentoring sessions and a buddy allocation;
- benefits from Social Fund (cafeteria), including Multisport card;
- private medical care and life insurance;
- additional day off;
- work-life balance initiatives (CSR, remote work option, flexible working hours option etc.);
- additional initiatives including Employer Branding or Internal Trainer.
Sounds interesting? Share with your network and apply now by "Aplikuj Teraz"!
Find out why AMS is a great place to work on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreAMS
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please let us know if you need an adjustment or adaptation at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey.