Software Development Engineer Lead in Games Testing Department (C#/C++)
Would you like to join a brand-new Software Development Team working on exciting tools and automation to support game development for a variety of studios?
Join Lionbridge to work with a prominent US gaming company!
As Software Development Engineer Lead you will take accountability for inventing and implementing new solutions as well as leading a small Software Development Team built from scratch in our Games Testing Department. On top of that, you’ll be provided with:
• Flexible type of contract (work contract with employee benefits package including private medical care, sport card and holiday allowance or B2B contract).
• Flexible working hours with ability to work partly from home.
• Possible travel opportunities.
• Office near city rail, car and bike parking.
• Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in 27 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles.
• Lead the end to end ownership of a Tools, automation, and Training team, including setting the technical vision for developing test frameworks and automation for our systems.
• Build and manage the Team that is responsible for developing and maintaining software for testing as well as developing a training framework for testers.
• Be a champion of quality and operational excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of quality and operational excellence and a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement.
• Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate test times, while incrementally moving our services towards the long term vision.
• Be responsible for mentoring and developing engineers and trainers.
• Raise the bar on technical excellence, show thought leadership, and communicate well to different audiences.
• Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables.
• Professional coding experience in a programming language like C# or C++.
• Experience leading a small team would be an asset.
• Proficiency with a broad range of data structures, algorithms.
• Fluency in English.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Very good interpersonal skills; presentation and written communication skills are essential to build partnerships across offices around the world.
• Creativity, efficiency, attention to detail.
Please apply via link:
LionbridgeZobacz wszystkie oferty Lionbridge