Order and Logistics Specialist
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- Good organizational skills of daily & project (if relevant) work
- Foreign trade and Export business knowledge
- Knowledge of Supply Chain principles
- Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Commercial Apprenticeship or equivalent working experience will be an asset
- At least 1-year experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge of SAP system would be an asset
- Open minded communicator and negotiator
- Fluent knowledge of English
The main purpose of the role is to ensure excellent Client service within Logistic, Order Management and Planning area. There is also a possibility to take part in Transition process from our Client’s European locations.
As a member of the team, provide the logistics and order management services according to the agreed service levels and key measurement targets. Deliver a high quality and cost-effective operations to the Client. Identify of exceptions and providing resolution to issues.
- Recreate/modify/cancel and validate Orders
- Orders inquiries
- Quotes creation
- Create and Maintain of Delivery and Shipment documents
- Integrate with Load Building, Mode Planning and Route Optimization
- Process Returns
- Identify exceptions and provide resolution to issues
- Actively communicate with market, Vendors and supply contacts to identify and correct issues according to the SLA and KPI’s
Maintaining a good atmosphere within our team and nice work environment has always been a key focus for us. Meetings and events after work organized not only within Supply Chain Team but also with Finance and HRO Teams integrates all Team Members and we feel like a friends and one big family not only co-workers. We know how to have fun, we share cakes and sweets – there is always good reason to celebrate. Joining our team, you will also join our family.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.