Junior Financial Accountant
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center is a part of our global network of Finance Operations Centers (FOC) which provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
- cooperation with various teams within Accounting Operations to provide support for accounting close, reporting, and ad hoc projects,
- processing of standard Journal entries,
- reconciliation of accounts,
- review of Balance Sheets for countries in the Region,
- liaise with country teams to ensure that Service Level Agreements are met,
- ensure documentation of all processes is in place,
- cooperation with external stat & tax advisors in order to complete the annual financials and CIT return,
- cooperation with the auditors, preparation of PBC list, providing the analysis of the balances and entity’s processes,
- other ad hoc tasks as determined by the GL Manager/Team Lead.
- university degree in Finance or Accounting,
- excellent communication skills, able to interact with Finance and non-Finance staff at various levels,
- strong accounting knowledge,
- team player,
- ability to work under time pressure,
- strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- attention to detail,
- good Excel knowledge,
- excellent English.
- competitive salary package,
- strong team-oriented culture,
- flexible working hours,
- contract of employment,
- comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- private medical & dental coverage - Life insurance,
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included),
- access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.