Accounts Payable Trainee
Accounts Payable Trainee
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Accounts Payable Department is responsible for all accounting services for the Motorola suppliers and employees. The Motorola Finance Center in Krakow is a part of our global network of Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) which provides world class finance, accounting and purchasing services to all Motorola entities. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
The role is responsible for some of the following process:
- invoice processing,
- AP Hold Resolution,
- resolution of any issues preventing Motorola from paying invoices,
- documents control prior scanning,
- bank and supplier statements reconciliations.
Each of our trainee has his own mentor who advice and support him in day-to-day work.
- educational Requirements: Bachalor/Masters Degree,
- excellent communication skills,
- process-oriented with solid problem-solving and analytical skills,
- make decisions using sound judgment,
- ability to multi task & work independently,
- excellent command of English,
- proficiency in other foreign language will be an advantage.
- competitive salary package,
- strong team-oriented culture,
- flexible working hours,
- contract of employment,
- comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- private medical & dental coverage,
- life insurance,
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included),
- access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.