Junior Executive Assistant
Who we're looking for
- A person with Bachelor's degree;
- No previous work experience is required;
- Fluent English (C1-C2);
- Basic German is a plus;
- Organizational skills and ability to work independently;
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities;
- Ability to work accurately and effectively;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
Your future role
- Pick-up scans and expense details via email;
- Upload expense details into Fiori Travel and Expenses system per provided information;
- Follow up on any pending information with respective Executive Assistant;
- Go through New joiner/leaver lists;
- Update excel sheet and find suitable buddies and coaches for new joiners and delete leavers from Excel sheet;
- If an employee needs a new coach find a new person and update the list;
- Send out emails to respective people;
- Send out invites to new joiner and buddy for induction lunch;
- Send out welcome email to new joiner and buddies and coaches;
- Update the Excel sheet with promotions, leavers, new joiners out of cycle, Maternity leave, Sabbaticals.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Executive Assistants' Team support top management to make their lives easier.