Administrator ds. Procesów Klienta - Representative, Client Processing Late Shift
The Client Processing Services department is responsible for the accurate processing and maintenance of partnership registers and documentation for the funds we administer:
- Ensuring that prospective investors meet eligibility, compliance and anti-money laundering guidelines during the processing of investor-related transactions, which includes subscriptions, redemptions, the generation and distribution of confirmations and statements, as well as transfers, re-registrations and distributions.
- Reconciling trade information received with the clients expected transactions and money received from investor.
- Written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding AML documentation, transactions, performance and statement reporting.
- Representatives are also a resource for Client and Investor inquiries regarding their transactions and documentation outside of the trade processing cycle.
- Very good/ Fluent command of English is mandatory.
- BA or MA degree (from various faculties).
- Proven customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- PC literacy.
- Ability to assist in, and implement, the planning of work.
- High level of accuracy and professionalism.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment.
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday Late Shift: 3PM – 11PM.
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3, Wrocław, Poland.
- Competitive salary.
- A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme (GAP) as well as potential promotion to Senior. Representative role after 18th months of employment.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.