Junior Operations and Customer Service Specialist
The successful candidate will be handling customer maintenance requests, such as demographic changes, bank account setups, pricing, charges and customer structure setups. Day to day tasks will be working on merchant accounts, internal stakeholders and clients maintaining an excellent level of customer service and quality. The role will be partially customer facing, and require the candidate to be highly motivated to ensure that maximum productivity is gained.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Polish (additional language will be an asset);
- Focus on providing an excellent customer experience to all stakeholders whilst adhering to strict timelines set within Masterfile Maintenance Unit;
- Handle outbound calls to our merchants to confirm correctness of the requested data;
- Coordinates and monitors workflow ensuring that responses to customer and internal stakeholders are timely and professional;
- Ensures conformance to applicable internal policies and procedures and to regulatory requirements;
- Excellent communication an interpersonal skills, can-do attitude.
- Analytical thinking and high level of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, good keyboard and PC skills,
- Ability to work on shifts.
- Full time position, employment agreement;
- Excellent package including: complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card, language classes,
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
- Professional trainings, opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures, support in career planning;
- Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe;
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment;
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.