US Risk & Healthcare Administrator
Healthcare Team in Krakow provides support to the US Health & Benefits Teams who advise Corporate clients on their medical insurance plans and support their RFP and renewal needs. This work is primarily carried out through the use of the Health & Benefits web based system (TBS), which is used to store all plan information and acts as an interface between insurers, clients and ourselves.
- Supports U.S. Medical Program Managers with renewal and RFP transactions on behalf of U.S. client consultants.
- Carries out analytical and administrative tasks through the use of web based system workflows.
- Upon collection and reconciliation of data, identifies and resolves inconsistencies and can make analytical recommendations / interpretations to support marketing analyses.
- Drafts communications to be issued to insurers or clients.
- Peer reviews renewal and RFP transactions.
- Ensures data accuracy from vendors on behalf of clients.
- Works closely with vendors and client team in managing the marketing Q&A.
- Works as a team with Program Managers in the US and supporting Specialists in India to deliver client value through consistent and accurate deliverables.
- Working closely with the US and India supporting teams to ensure that all work is carried out in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Performing tasks assigned by your manager.
- University degree or equivalent (specialization in accounting/economics/finance/administration would be an asset).
- Experience in accounting/economics/finance/math/administration would be an asset.
- Experience of working in an international environment would be an asset.
- Very good English level – at least B2.
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Very high attention to details.
- Ability to analyze data and check its accuracy.
- Good numerical skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines under time pressure.
- Able to prioritize tasks according to volumes.
- Able to work in US working hours (13:30 - 22:00).
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan.
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas.
- Cooperation with professional, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you.
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care.
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!).
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre.
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.