Ogłoszenie archiwalne, może być już nieaktualne.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Around 2 years of experience in event management or related field
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, including advanced skills in Excel
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude, flexible, and an ability to work to deadlines while handling multiple projects
- Ability to travel internationally & domestically; approximately 30% travel
- Knowledge of Cvent, Eloqua, SFDC will be a plus
- Support event administration tasks (Salesforce.com campaigns, Sharepoint entries, website updates, etc.)
- Support with online event registration system
- Assist in site selection, contracting and negotiation process
- Manage event logistics including food & beverage requirements, room blocks, technical provisioning, vendor coordination and management, pre-event logistics/operational details and on-site event management
- Assist department in meeting business objectives for lead generation from conferences, events, and trade shows
- Negotiate and manage vendor contracts related to symposia and annual user conference
- Manage event budgets with regular oversight and drive savings
- Challenging job in an international business oriented environment
- Employment agreement with benefit package: private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, Fitbit, unlimited access to online learning platform, attractive employee referral bonus program, fresh fruits weekly, chill-out rooms, company events, attractive office location (Rondo Daszynskiego subway station)
- Be part of a dynamic, highly energetic and fun team
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
MicroStrategy Poland Sp. z o.o.www Zobacz wszystkie oferty MicroStrategy Poland Sp. z o.o.