The Accounts Payable Specialist will be a key member of the Client Finance Team.
Person will be reporting directly to Accounts Payable and Procurement Team Leader.
The role will be based in GBS Warsaw office, Poland.
Key responsibilities will be:
• To carry out all administrative duties in relation to the Accounts Payable Ledger department including:
o Registering invoices and credit notes.
o Ensuring invoices are authorized correctly.
o Processing invoices in the Financial System.
o Dealing with invoices under query.
• Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders in timely manner.
• To coordinate the vendor set up process in the financial system.
• Coordinate and track AP invoices relation to ensure timely cash flow.
• To provide support for finance-related issues that arise in other departments within the organization.
• Prepares and examines month-end AP reports.
• To develop and update the internal procedures and manuals.
• Provide supporting documentation for audits.
• To communicate well with Client Team to provide a solution for all outstanding AP problems, providing guidance and trainings when necessary.
• Perform other duties that are needed to support the accounting department.
• Very good English written and oral communication skills
• Confident with good customer care skills
• Highly organized with a strong sense of ownership
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong independent problem solving skills
• Ability to follow up on pending issues and meet deadlines
• A good knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word)
• Professional experience and a degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance will be an advantage
• Career development opportunity within a multinational company that is world’s leading Real Estate Portfolio Management company
• Formal and informal learning & development opportunities
• Multilingual (12 languages used in everyday work), friendly and energetic work atmosphere
• Private medical care with a very attractive package
• Competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance - Benefit system)
• Opportunity to be a part of company various sport and integration initiatives (e.g. volleyball and football teams)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
CBRE Corporate OutsourcingZobacz wszystkie oferty CBRE Corporate Outsourcing