Ogłoszenie archiwalne, może być już nieaktualne.
- Working within Portfolio Services team you will be responsible for credit control activities and reporting delivered to a blue chip client within the UK.
- The role will be based in our GCS Global Business Services Center in Warsaw, Poland.
- Monitoring and analysis of outstanding debtors balances, state of account confirmation, negotiations concerning terms and conditions of debt repayment;
- Preparation of regular debt collection status reports of rent receivable, service and non-regular charges
- Handling inquiries from tenants, internal and external clients
- Raising Invoices;
- Regular preparation of financial reports;
- Cooperation with the Legal Department, Data Management and Estate Management;
- At least 1 year of professional experience in debt collection
- Experience in accountancy department
- Relevant University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must, another language is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate difficult messages
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Capability to adapt to quickly changing and demanding environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Opportunity to gain experience in a professional, multinational corporate environment
- Multilingual (12 languages used in everyday work), friendly work atmosphere
- Private medical care with very attractive offer
- Competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance)
- Work place located in quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
CBRE Corporate Outsourcingwww Zobacz wszystkie oferty CBRE Corporate Outsourcing