Junior Data Quality Analyst (Evidence Lab)
Are you an analytical thinker who loves data? Do you like to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like you to:
- execute and maintain processes to ensure quality of big data assets used in investment research
- catalogue and integrate new data sources
- assist and participate in the design of solutions to automate data quality processes
- work with a global team of researchers, engineers, business analysts and data wranglers.
You’ll be working in the Data Quality team in Zabierzow – Krakow Business Park. We are a part of Evidence Lab and work within the Global Research division of UBS. Our unique data-driven approach to investment research is revolutionizing the industry. Our team is led by visionaries and our culture is like a start-up (without all of the risk). We specialize in various analytical techniques including web harvesting, geospatial, social media, market research, and more.
At the heart of this capability is the ability to systematically collect, cleanse, enrich and analyze unique data about the companies that we do research on. The Data Quality Team plays a critical role and is responsible for ensuring the quality and appropriate management of our data assets.
Your experience and skills
- inquisitive character with great attention to detail
- university degree, preferably in a data analysis related field e.g. statistics, economics or mathematics
- experience with SQL or any other query/scripting language would be an asset
- great analytical and problem solving skills
- experience Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, data analysis, charting etc.)
- experience in a data-oriented role is a plus (however not required)
- great communication skills
- openness for shift working system - morning or afternoon
- fluent in English
- relentless in pursuing the design and implementation of the ultimate Data Quality process
- willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done (even if it requires manual work)
- able to multi-task, have sense of urgency and focus on deadlines
- highly organized with good understanding of priorities.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.