HR Services Supervisor
HR Services Supervisor
Miejsce pracy: Wadowice (mazowieckie)
Nr ref.: 1100387
AstraZeneca is one of the world’s most exciting bio-pharmaceutical companies. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we’re on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that improve patients’ lives and benefit society. We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to meet the unmet needs of patients around the world.
Serving as a member of the management team within our newly created Regional Human Resources (HR) Centre, the HR Services Supervisor will be accountable for the day-to-day management of a team of HR Advisors providing timely, efficient and accurate HR services to one or more of our AstraZeneca markets.
In this role, you will maintain accountability to the in-country HR Services Lead for your dedicated market(s) while also reporting to the Regional HR Centre Lead to drive consistency and continuous improvement across markets. Your team will utilise our suite of core and enabling HR technology (Workday, ServiceNow case management, telephony, etc.) to execute a range of HR Service activities, directly contacting customers and HR professionals when needed to solve more complex problems. The Supervisor will play a key role in driving effective process execution, maintaining effective coordination with in-country HR Services teams and supporting the expansion of services provided by the Regional HR Centre teams.
The Supervisor will be expected to manage the team of HR Advisors to meet any established SLAs with the business/HR function and support the team’s continuous personal and professional development.
Candidate Focus & Challenge
- Passion to lead a team that will deliver a great customer experience
- Work in partnership with the Regional HR Centre Lead to recruit, manage and develop a small team of HR Advisors who have the skills and personality to gain and build the trust of HR colleagues and customers, ensuring that the required knowledge and resources are available to meet the needs of the customer
- Support onboarding/training of new HR Advisors and oversee team performance management in collaboration with Regional HR Centre Lead
- Serve as first escalation point for complex transactions, supporting team to resolve issues whenever possible and liaising with appropriate HR specialists as required
- Oversee team responsible for managing employee personal data and documentation, as well as a suite of workforce and organisational data processes within Workday including but not limited to: job changes, position management, organisation unit changes, employee transfers, contract documentation, time/leave corrections and new hire data entry
- Oversee team in providing employment verifications to 3rd parties on request, generating approvals and producing verification statement
- Ensure process consistency and completeness through the use of existing templates, filing signed documentation electronically and liaising with downstream providers were required (e.g. payroll and benefits)
- Liaise between the Global Process Owners (GPOs), in-country specialist teams and other content developers to build an effective knowledge base to ensure that processes are executed correctly and customer guidance is provided in an effective and consistent manner
- Act as integration point between Regional HR Centre team and Global Data Management team to execute data quality checks on employee data in Workday and effectively address gaps
- Ensure that team effectively operates financial and SOX controls, checking that all appropriate approvals are in place where needed to support HR processes
- Manage team engagement with GPOs for in-scope process areas, consolidating identified opportunities to improve process execution and technology usage, and prioritising and implementing improvements
- Drive expanded provision of HR Services from offshore teams by building customer trust in the Regional HR Centre’s ability to deliver and supporting the incorporation of new services and countries/customers
Candidate Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience supporting HR processes and transactions, ideally in Workday
- Keen attention to detail and focus on data accuracy
- Understanding of common HR and service centre enabling technologies – e.g. case management, telephony and online user portals
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Additional language skills desired – Swedish
- Proven ability to manage a team supporting a global business from an offshore site
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing tasks efficiently and prioritise workload within a matrixed team environment
- Enjoys leading and working as part of a lively and hard-working team, performing together under pressure to meet monthly payroll deadlines
- Experience in Microsoft applications
- Highly developed communications, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work with confidential data
- Experience of delivering against Service Level agreements, including working with third party providers to meet work deadlines
- Ability to think analytically and effectively problem solve using creative solutions
- Previous experience with payroll management is desirable but not essential
We offer stable employment conditions, wide benefit package and the opportunity to participate in building a new team .If you would like to apply for the above position, please send your application documents (actual curriculum vitae) in English.