Head of Planning - FMCG
Ogłoszenie Agencja Pracy
Head of Planning - FMCG
Miejsce pracy: (za granicą) Poznań (wielkopolskie, Polska)
Nr ref.: 27153
Our Client is an acknowledged international FMCG company, a regional leader in its sector. The company has European DNA, with a number of production plants located across the continent and 1 of them in Poland. Their portfolio contains globally recognizable brands that are valued by the customers due to the exceptional quality and production sustainability.
- Assuring and constantly optimizing proper Sales & Operations planning cycle, with personal ownership for the local and Executive S&OP in Poland - portfolio of approx. 300 SKU
- Establishing accurate communication across all levels and with all stakeholders, namely Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, and Production functions. Maximizing engagement of all due functions to assure the proper communication flow and risk visibility
- Driving process improvements in Promo and NPI planning and installing follow-up on effectiveness of
- Managing, motivating and developing teams in the following areas: Demand, Replenishment, Supply, and Production Planning -. up to 15 team members
- Ensuring smooth IT system roll-out, being a key point of contact for all local functions involved
- Participating in regional S&OP forum and representing the Polish priorities and hold active discussions
with regional teams
- Constant monitoring & optimization of inventory levels
- Higher education, with a degree in Logistics, Economy, Statistics, or other relevant
- Minimum of 4 years on a similar position, FMCG or pharma experience strongly preferred
- Minimum 7 years of managerial experience on a mid to senior level
- Demonstrated track record of identifying process improvements, managing change and delivering quantifiable improvements in KPIs.
- Be a natural people leader that builds right network inside and outside of Supply Chain; assertive with excellent influencing skills
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization while maintaining strong controls and detail to decisions.
- Very good knowledge of SAP APO + ERP planning tool, and excellent MS Excel
- Excellent Polish and English, German would be an additional asset
- Interesting and challenging role in an International FMCG company
- Highly professional environment with friendly atmosphere
- Excellent salary, additional benefits with bonus schemes
- International development opportunities
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"