Sales and Tendering Manager
ABB Sp. z o.o. , Kraków
Sales and Tendering Manager Miejsce pracy: Kraków (małopolskie) Nr ref.: PL62628166_E1 Branża: - Inżynieria/Elektronika/Technologia - Sprzedaż Umiejętności: - Negocjacje - Inżynieria elektryczna - Przetargi - inżynieria energetyczna - Sprzedaż - Energetyka
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Sales and Tendering Manager. The person hired on this position will be responsible for implementing the relevant GPG strategy in the Country and ensuring administrative and operating management of subordinate organizational units.
- Focusing on customers’ relationship, developing the market in close coordination with WCFE (also in charge of filling the opportunity pipeline) and implementing the relevant GPG strategy in Poland;
- Directing line management of the Sales and tendering team, leveraging the full HBU synergies;
- Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposing recovery plans in cases of potential order shortfalls;
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process;
- Developing and managing order pipeline and aim for profitable orders within Poland and OC Poland countries;
- Actively driving the closure of base and large orders;
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated markets and ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration;
- Forecasting order demand on country level and leverage the HBU synergies in a sustainable model which ensure a better competitive model.
- Technical University Degree, preferred electrical or power engineering direction;
- At least 8 years of professional experience at similar position;
- Good command of English (spoken and written);
- Knowledge of energy industry will be an advantage;
- Very good communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Self-reliance; reliability and creativity;
- Problem solving and goal-oriented;
- Willingness to frequent business trips;
- Driving license.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
Zobacz polecane oferty:
Specjalista ds. exportu na rynek włoski
Hiper-Glazur Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowe Sp. z o.o.
Specjalista ds. Technologii Terminalowych (aplikacje mobilne i karty SIM)
Specjalista w obszarze bankowości detalicznej
ING Bank Śląski
Pracownik Działu Konfiguracji i Wdrożeń
Polkomtel Sp. z o. o.
Sales Manager (Hotel 5*)
Hays Poland Sp. z o.o.
Pursuit Coordinator with German
ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Manager Salonu Fryzjerskiego
Pini People Sp. z o.o.
Sales Coordinator with Serbian - Safety Industry
Junior Admin Specialist with English/German/French
Hays Poland Sp. z o.o.